Days

There are days, and then there are days. There are days when I muddle through, Khyri always just a thought away but the ache in my arms shoved to the back so as not to completely unravel what composure I have, and then there are days like today. Days when my body physically hurts from wanting to just hold her. Days when I lay in bed and just remember things...how soft her baby hair was, the weight of getting her out of bed, how sweaty this child was every morning (seriously, you have no idea) how long her hair would be now, what words she would know, we should be potty training...and I hate these days. I hate them because I try so hard to imagine her running around d doing kid things, and I can't. I can remem we her running around doing kid things easily, but to imagine it now I always draw blank because I Dont know what she would look like, or what her favorite things would be, I don't know if she would still have a thing for shoes or iif she would run barefoot. There's so much I dont know and it just breaks my heart. So today, I think I'll lay in bed a little longer. I'll remember as much as I can, and imagine her snuggling here with me. I just miss my baby. :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment