The Dream

I have had very few dreams about Khy since it happened. I've only had three where she didn't just die all over again. The latest dream was a whole different situation though. I was standing over her spot, looking down, the lid to the vault was off, and then the lid to her casket fell to the side, and there she was...alove, and healthy and happy. I picked her up and we left the cemetery. I've spent two days now trying to decode this dream. Maybe its just my greatest wish to have her back, maybe its still my hoping against all hope that its not real, or maybe...maybe its her way of letting me know that she really is okay. That she's not here, in this place, in the ground, at all. That she's happy, and healthy, and still with me all the time. I don't know what yo make of this dream, or how it connects to any other dream I've had. I think that the first dreams, where she survived drowning and died in surgery afterwards, were letting me know that it would have happened anyway and there was nothing I could do, but this one...this one could be looked at a lot of ways. I really hope she's telling me she's okay.

p.S. I'm writing this at the cemetery...and a pinecone just fell out of the tree at my feet...maybe that's a so too...or maybe I'm losing my mind...

have a good Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment