Scared

Feb. 12, 2015
I'm off work until April.  The doctor wants me to take meds.  I am scared.  I am scared that I'm going to lose her completely if I move forward.  I'm scared that the drugs are either going to erase it all completely, or that when I come off them I'm going to fall right back to where I am now.  I feel like a failure because I can't do it on my own.  I feel like I'm letting Jason and Khaily down by taking the time off work.  I'm so tired. The battle between logic and emotion is kicking my trash.  I just want it all to go away :'( :'( :'(

1 comment:

  1. I am so so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl. Mine isn't as tragic as yours but I suffered a major unexpected loss in my life when I lost my husband almost 9 months ago. If you ever want to talk please feel free to do so, Linda

    ReplyDelete